The Placement Course for Controllers in Oil & Gas and Construction aims to train Controllers who are able, through techniques of management control to achieve the objectives set in the most efficient way; with the ability to take immediate, corrective action during production. "Excellent training and know-how specific to Construction and Oil & Gas Sectors."
This formula has been developed by Dirextra
to offer new opportunities to future generations. Dirextra is the only provider to place highly qualified professionals within the Oil & Gas and Construction companies who sponsor our programme.
The programme is delivered with the support of large Oil & Gas and Construction companies operating and producing on a contract basis all over the world who aim to hire young people as Company Controllers, Cost Controllers and Planners.
100% placement record for all previous cohorts with employment contracts in companies sponsoring the programme.
1600 hours over two terms:
Term 1 (Classroom, personal study and thesis): 200 hours
Term 2 (Work experience): 1000 hours During the six months of training on Construction and Oil & Gas sites accommodation and transfers will be provided by the host company.
Our academic excellence, real world connections, global diversity and pivotal location give you outstanding advantages to kick-start your career.
The teaching is assigned to experts with years of experience in the construction and Oil & Gas industry (entrepreneurs, general managers.certified project managers, technical managers, site managers, human resources managers, lawyers, etc.)
- Construction Company Organization and Business Strategies
- Oil & Gas Company Organization and Business Strategies
- Administration, Control and Finance Legislation, Public
- Tendering Competitions
- Contract Management
- Drilling Engineering
- Advanced Project Management (with certificate)
- Planning Primavera P6 (with certificate)
- People Management
- Quality Management System
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Control (with certificate)
- Construction Building Site Project Management
- Communication Management
- HSE Management
- Claims and Litigations
- Fidic and Standard Contract Form
- English for Construction Management
Requirements, Procedures & Terms
Graduates in economics and management, may apply to be considered for this course. Please be aware that places are limited. Selection will be determined by qualifications and psychometric tests and interviews.
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please call us. Our Staff will call you back within 24 hours, if not available.
- United Kingdom phone number: office 0044 (0) 161 18808701 or mobile 0044 7765796588
- Italy mobile phone number +39 392 3338114