IOSH Managing Safely Certificate Online Course (30 hours online)
Recommended for Managers, Supervisors, etc who work Globally, international in any sector. The IOSH Managing Safely course provides the essential knowledge and understanding of how to manage health & safety responsibilities in the workplace.
Benefits of Achieving the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate
- Enables you to assess and control risks and hazards
- Provides a full understanding of your responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance against good practice
IOSH Managing Safely has 7 units (modules):
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risk
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
IOSH Managing Safely is assessed by a 30 question mixed format exam and a short practical assessment (a workplace risk assessment) completed at the end of the course. If you are studying Online your exam is online and the practical assessment is completed at your workplace.
Level of English required
An adequate understanding of the English language is required. Students can both understand and articulate the key concepts contained within the course syllabus.