These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agree to all the terms and conditions written here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Dirextra and/or its licencors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
In these Website Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Dirextra a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Dirextra reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Dirextra , nor any of its officers, directors and employees be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Dirextra , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify Dirextra from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Dirextra is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Dirextra is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Dirextra and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.