Dolce Vita Connect & Savor Brunch
✨ Experience the Taste of Italy at our Dolce Vita Brunch! 🇮🇹
🗓️ 12th May 2024 | 2-4pm
📍 Sicilian NQ - Restaurant and Bar, 14 Turner St, Manchester M4 1DZ
Indulge in a unique fusion of Italian flavours and classic afternoon tea delights. From arancini to cannoli mignon and the iconic sfogliatella, your palate is in for a treat!
This event is organised by
- UK Confederation (https://ukconfederation.co.uk/) is an innovative and dynamic non-profit organization that creates business opportunities for its members through a range of networking events, direct introductions, workshops, seminars, and other initiatives.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, business leader, or young professional looking to build your career, the UK Confederation is the perfect organization to help you achieve your goals. Our events, workshops, and other initiatives provide you with the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, expand your network, and gain valuable insights into the latest trends and developments in your field.
- Britaly SM & Partners (https://www.britalysm.co.uk/) is an associations of Italians professionals in the UK
- Del Vigna LTD (https://delvigna.com/) is an accounting firm
- Dirextra (https://dirextra.com/) - is a Business School with 20 years of experience in the construction infrastructure sector and recently organising experiences and events in Manchester
- Sicilian NQ (https://www.siciliannq.com/) -Sicilian NQ, award winning "Best Neighbourhood Bar 2023 - Central Manchester", it's a charming mediterranean style wine bar, relaxed and characterful venue nestled in Manchester’s trendy Northern Quarter, right in the heart of the city center. Northern Quarter is a cool neighbourhood, with lively street art, bohemian bars and independent shops. It's home to lively restaurants and some of the city's biggest music venues, featuring concerts from trendy independent bands and famous artists.
Terms and Conditions: Be aware this event is not suitable for guests with any kind allergies (mild, severe or cross)
Disclaimer: by attending this event, you acknowledge that images/audio/video may be captured and shared on social media websites or used for other publicity material and the email address provided can be used for marketing purposes