Experienced Bartender Course (2 weeks) - for professionals
Develop the skills to become an experience bartender and fast-track your career having a 2 week fun in Manchester City Center!
Designed to develop the knowledge and skills to become an experienced bartenders. Strictly not for beginners.
Fast-track your way up into the bartending industry with 2 week of hands-on training with our highly-experienced instructors.
Courses starts every month! i
Calendar: Monday to Thursday 9am to 12pm Friday and Saturday 16pm to 21pm. (some of those days will be used to follow the personal alcohol license course online).
The 2 weeks must be one after another
Why Is This Course for You?
- Licensing Policy
- Personal Licence inc Duties
- Premises Licence and Operating Schedule
- Designated Premises Supervisor
- Temporary Events
- Exemptions and Prohibitions
- Unauthorised Activities and Due Diligence
- Rights Of Entry and Inspection
- Powers To Close Licensed Premises
- Protection Of Children
- The Deﬁnition and Nature Of Alcohol
- Smoking, Drugs and Responsible Retail
We'll teach you to prepare any product you could ever need to incorporate into a cocktail. You'll make:
- Fat washes
- Find out how to double shake, roll, & double stir
- how to make 40+ classic cocktails.Understanding what exists and how the ingredients pair together is crucial for later developing your own signature mixes.
You’ll study ice as a vital component of a drink. You'll understand:
- The purpose & necessary quantity of ice
- How to use ice to change the dynamics of a drink
- The effect of different types & shapes of ice
- The purpose of different ice carving tools
- On Friday and Saturday night you will put in place what you learned in a fast-pace bar serving and preparing cocktails for real customers
Sicilian NQ bar and bistro has been hosting our Manchester cocktails and wine masterclasses and courses for the last 4 years. It's a charming mediterranean style wine bar, relaxed and characterful venue nestled in Manchester’s trendy Northern Quarter, right in the heart of the city center. Northern Quarter is a trendy neighbourhood, with lively street art, bohemian bars and independent shops. It's home to lively restaurants and some of the city's biggest music venues, featuring concerts from trendy independent bands and famous artists.
14 Turner Street
M4 1DZ, Manchester