NEBOSH International Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate (120 hours online)
Recommended for Managers, Supervisors, HSE and anyone carrying out fire safety duties within their day-to-day role etc who work globally, international. It is an essential qualification for those with fire safety responsibilities at work.There are no prerequisite entry requirements for this NEBOSH International Fire and Safety Certificate level qualification.
The NEBOSH International Fire Safety Certificate course is based on international standards and best practice and provides the knowledge required by people with fire safety responsibilities at work. It is particularly relevant for those who contribute to or review fire risk assessments within low to medium risk workplaces.
It is made up of one units which must be successfully completed within a year to achieve the NEBOSH International Fire Safety Certificate qualification.
Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Act
Unit IFC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Managing Fire Safety
- Principles of Fire and Explosion
- Causes and Prevention of Fires and Explosions
- Fire Protection in Buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of Fire
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
Unit IFC2: Fire Safety Practical Application
Units IG1 and IFC1 of the NEBOSH International Fire Safety Certificate are each assessed at home open book exam. You will have 24 hour access to the platform and it should take them around 4 – 5 hours. This exam will have set dates defined by NEBOSH.
Examination Registration fee: £150 in total
Awarding Body: National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH).
The NEBOSH International Fire Safety Certificate is offered by Dirextra Business School in association with SHEilds Ltd, accredited NEBOSH Centre 548 and can be offered in the following options:
- In-Company Classroom - 9 days course plus exam. Effective and team building efficient. Available in England and in Italy. To ask for a quote write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online - ideal for dynamic Construction Companies with training teams across multiple sites around the world or individuals. More flexible, less expensive and less time consuming in travelling and commuting. Please buy directly on our website
- Bespoke - courses can be tailored to meet your specific needs. To ask for a quote write to email@example.com
Level of English required
An adequate understanding of the English language is required. Students can both understand and articulate the key concepts contained within the course syllabus.