NEBOSH International Construction Certificate (165 Hours Online)
Specifically oriented towards the International Construction Infrastructure. Recommended for Construction Site Managers, Construction Project Managers, Foremen and Construction Workers etc who work Globally, international. There are no prerequisite entry requirements for this NEBOSH International Construction Certificate level qualification.
The NEBOSH International Construction Certificate is based on international standards and best practice. It is made up of three units which must be successfully completed within a year to achieve the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate qualification.
Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Act
Unit ICC1: Managing and Controlling Hazards in International Construction Activities
- Construction Management
- Construction Site - Hazards and Risk Control
- Vehicle and Plant Movement - Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Control
- Work Equipment - Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health - Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health - Hazards and Risk Control
- Working at Height - Hazards and Risk Control
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces - Hazards and Risk Control
- Demolition and Deconstruction - Hazards and Risk Control
Unit ICC2: Construction Health and Safety Practical Application
Units IG1 and ICC1 of the NEBOSH International Construction Certificate are each assessed at home open book exam. You will have 24 hour access to the platform and it should take them around 4 – 5 hours. This exam will have set dates defined by NEBOSH.
Unit ICC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out at a Construction Site.
Examination Registration fee: £150 total.
Awarding Body: National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
The NEBOSH International Construction Certificate is offered by Dirextra Business School in association with SHEilds Ltd, accredited NEBOSH Centre 548 and can be offered in the following options:
- In-Company Classroom -13 days course plus exam. Effective and team building efficient. Available in England and in Italy. To ask for a quote write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online - ideal for dynamic Construction Companies with training teams across multiple sites around the world or individuals. More flexible, less expensive and less time consuming in travelling and commuting. Please buy directly on our website
- Bespoke - courses can be tailored to meet your specific needs. To ask for a quote write to email@example.com
Level of English required
An adequate understanding of the English language is required. Students can both understand and articulate the key concepts contained within the course syllabus.