NEBOSH National Construction Certificate (165 hours online)
Specifically oriented towards the National Construction Sector. Recommended for Construction Site Managers, Construction Project Managers, Foremen and Construction Workers etc who work nationally in the UK. There are no prerequisite entry requirements for this NEBOSH National Construction Certificate level qualification.
The NEBOSH National Construction Certificate is based on UK law and are essential qualifications for anyone working in or wanting to work in health and safety within the construction industry. The course covers a broad range of hazards specific to the construction industry, and how to control them, allowing you to complete your day-to-day work more effectively and with confidence.
It is made up of three units which must be successfully completed within one year to achieve the NEBOSH National Construction Certificate qualification:
Unit NGC1: Management of Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Act
Unit NCC1: Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Construction Law and Management
- Construction Site - Hazards and Risk Control
- Vehicle and Plant Movement - Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Hazards and Risk Control
- Work Equipment - Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health - Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health - Hazards and Risk Control
- Working at Height - Hazards and Risk Control
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces - Hazards and Risk Control
- Demolition and Deconstruction - Hazards and Risk Control
Unit NCC2: Construction Health and Safety Practical Application
Units NG1 and NCC! of the NEBOSH National Construction Certificate are each assessed at home open book exam. You will have 24 hour access to the platform and it should take them around 4 – 5 hours. This exam will have set dates defined by NEBOSH. Unit NCC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out at a Construction Site.
Exams are held in March, June, September and December each year.
Examination Registration fee: £150 in total
Awarding Body: National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
The NEBOSH National Construction Certificate is offered by Dirextra Business School in association with SHEilds Ltd, accredited NEBOSH Centre 548 and can be offered in the following options:
- In-Company Classroom - 13 days course plus exam. Effective and team building efficient. Available in Manchester only.To ask for a quote write to email@example.com
- Online - ideal for dynamic Construction Companies with training teams across multiple sites or individuals. More flexible, less expensive and less time consuming in commuting. Please buy directly on our website
Level of English required
An adequate understanding of the English language is required. Students can both understand and articulate the key concepts contained within the course syllabus.