IOSH Working Safely Course (8 hours online)
Recommended for employees at all levels of any organisation and in any sector, as well as those seeking to enter the workplace.
The IOSH Working Safely courses are designed to improve the safety culture within an organisation and provide employees with an understanding of how their actions contribute to safety, health and well-being, as well as their individual safety responsibilities in keeping themselves and other safe at work.
Benefits of Achieving the IOSH Working Safely Certificate
- Classroom courses are recognised as equivalent to a Level 1
- Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Enables delegates to define hazards and risks
- Enables delegates to identify common hazards
- Improves an organisations overall safety performance
IOSH Working Safely has 4 units (modules):
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
IOSH Working Safely is assessed by a short multiple choice exam and hazard spotting exercise at the end of the course. If you are studying Online your assessment is online.
Awarding Body: Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
Level of English required
An adequate understanding of the English language is required. Students can both understand and articulate the key concepts contained within the course syllabus.