The Placement Course for Professional Engineers in the Construction Infrastructure and Oil & Gas sectors aims to train engineers to become managers in Construction and Oil & Gas Companies who are able to manage business processes and construction site procedures.
The Placement Course for Professional Engineers Construction and Oil & Gas Sectors is accredited by CPD Certification Service in London. Accredited CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Professional Development standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. The CPD Certification Service provides recognised independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD requirements.
The Course is delivered with the support of Multinational Companies operating worldwide.
Dirextra has more than 2,300 alumni engineers who have worked on the construction of major infrastructures around the world. There is no growth without engineers.
6 months (1000 hours) of training on a Construction or Oil & Gas Site. Accommodation will be provided by the host company. (not applicable to positions in the office headquarters).
Kick-start your career with a programme in Construction and Oil & Gas. Dirextra is a leader in the field of Construction Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Engineering education.
34th Edition will start in Manchester (United Kingdom) on 26 March 2021.
35th Edition will start in Milan (Italy) on 26 April 2021.
36th Edition will start in Malta on 26 September 2021.
Selection are now open please send your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme is supported by large Oil & Gas and Construction Infrastructure Companies operating all over the world aiming to hire young engineers.
100% successful placement in previous cohorts.
DURATION AND TRAINING
Total time: 1200 hours, of which 1000 are spent on work placement.
- 2 months of training in the classroom, on personal study and the final thesis;
- 6 months (1000 hours) of training on a Construction or Oil & Gas Site.
Accommodation will be provided by the host company. (not applicable to positions in the office headquarters). For destinations where a work visa is required the company may decide to hire the student immediately.
Well delivered Training Course, complies with CPD criteria, Approved
- Construction Company Organisation and Strategies
- Oil & Gas Company Organisation and Strategies
- English for Construction Management
- International Procurement
- Project Management according to PMI Rules
- PM from Tender to Completion of works: A Real Case
- People Management
- Risk Management
- Planning Primavera P6
- Cost Control
- Contract Management: from signing to testing
- Standard Contract Forms (FIDIC) and Claims
- Tunnelling and TBM (Tunnelling Boring Machine)
- Petroleum Engineering and Drilling (Wells and Rigs)
- QHSE of Construction Sites
- QHSE of Oil & Gas Sites
The teaching is assigned to experts with years of experience in the Construction and Oil & Gas industry coming directly from the sponsoring companies (entrepreneurs, general managers, project managers, technical managers, site managers, human resources managers, lawyers, etc.)
REQUIREMENTS, PROCEDURES AND TERMS
The Programme is aimed at graduates in Civil and Mechanical Engineering.However we will consider applications from all engineering graduates.Please be aware places are limited.Selection will be determined by qualifications
Fees and Financing
Tuition fees £ 12,000. (pounds).
Payment can be made in the following ways:
- in total at the time of registration (discount of £ 1,000 (pounds)
- in 4 instalments
The Construction and Oil & Gas Companies sponsoring our Programme grant Scholarships to cover part of Tuition Fees. Scholarships are limited students who register in advance will receive a higher amount.
via email to email@example.com For more information please call us. Our Staff will call you back within 24 hours, if not available.
- United Kingdom phone number: office 0044 (0) 161 18808701 or mobile 0044 7765796588
- Italy mobile phone number +39 392 3338114