NEBOSH National Fire Safety Certificate (120 hours online)
Recommended for Managers, Supervisors, HSE and anyone carrying out fire safety duties within their day-to-day role etc who work nationally in the UK. It is an essential qualification for those with fire safety responsibilities at work.There are no prerequisite entry requirements for this NEBOSH National Fire and Safety Certificate level qualification.
The NEBOSH National Fire Safety Certificate course is based on UK law. It is made up of three units which must be successfully completed within one year to achieve the NEB0SH National Fire Certificate qualification
Unit NGC1: Management of Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Plan
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Do
- Health and Safety Management Systems - Check
- Health and Safety Management Systems – Act
Unit FC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Managing Fire Safety
- Principles of Fire and Explosion
- Causes and Prevention of Fires and Explosions
- Fire Protection in Buildings
- Safety of People in the Event of Fire
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment
Unit FC2: Fire Safety Practical Application
Units NG1 and FC1 of the NEBOSH National Fire Certificate are each assessed at home open book exam. You will have 24 hour access to the platform and it should take them around 4 – 5 hours. This exam will have set dates defined by NEBOSH. Unit FC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
Exams are held in March, June, September and December each year.
Examination Registration fee: £150 in total.
Awarding Body: National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH).
The NEBOSH National Fire Certificate is offered by Dirextra Business School in association with SHEilds Ltd, accredited NEBOSH Centre 548 and can be offered in the following options:
- In-Company Classroom - 9 days course plus exam. Effective and team building efficient. Available in Manchester only. To ask for a quote write to email@example.com
Online - ideal for dynamic Construction Companies with training teams across multiple sites or individuals. More flexible, less expensive and less time consuming in commuting. Please buy directly on our website
- Bespoke - courses can be tailored to meet your specific needs. To ask for a quote write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of English required
An adequate understanding of the English language is required. Students can both understand and articulate the key concepts contained within the course syllabus.